100 lbs. 10 months.

*For details on my ALBFITNESS FOUR WEEK CHALLENGE please email coachalbfitnessjourney@gmail.com

———-

Let me start by saying this entire journey (including making this oh-so-public blog) has been terrifying but absolutely the best thing I have ever done for myself.

My weight loss journey was so personal for me in the beginning.. I hesitated multiple times about even publishing this blog-hence my additional 5 lb loss since the video. I didn’t tell people what I was trying to do. I didn’t make a social media post declaring my new lifestyle changes and goals. I began quietly and with very minimal resources. This wasn’t about anyone else. This was about letting go of the sadness I was clinging to in my “comfortable” lifestyle and realizing that YES– I have control. This was about my family and the example I was setting for my children. This was about choosing to stop pretending my bullshit excuses were okay and choosing to love myself instead. This was most certainly not the first time I decided I wanted to lose weight- believe me, there were many. But this time felt different. I felt a shift internally.. I was ready to be happy.

I am here to support, motivate and inspire.

This is just the beginning.

21 Comments Add yours

1. Briley Duggan says:

You are BEAUTIFUL and SO INSPIRING! I love you! Xoxo 😚

Liked by 1 person

2. Liezel huber says:

Congrats, you are a true inspiration !

Liked by 1 person

1. A L B Fitness Journey says:

Thank you Briley I can’t wait to see what you do beautiful girl!! Love you most!! ❤

2. A L B Fitness Journey says:

Thank you so much! 🙂

3. Haley says:

You are absolutely incredible. I can’t wait to follow your blog! 🙂 congrats!!

Liked by 1 person

1. A L B Fitness Journey says:

Thank you so much I am so grateful for all of this wonderful support I can’t wait to share more , this is just the start!!

4. Cody Stockert says:

Amazing story! You rock! I am so impressed you did this without a gym membership, that takes a lot of mental toughness. Keep it up and help change other people’s lives too!

Liked by 1 person

1. A L B Fitness Journey says:

Thank you so much!! That is ABSOLUTELY what I’ll be doing!! 😁

5. Karina Berinobis says:

Abby, I’m so proud of you. You look amazing and I’m ready to take the journey you did. I’m tired of all the things associated with be heavy. My journey starts today because of you.

P.s. send me some recipes!

Liked by 1 person

1. A L B Fitness Journey says:

Thank you I’m so excited for you my love I promise it’ll be the BEST thing you ever did I can’t wait to kick some ass with you girl!! 😍💪👏

6. Stephanie says:

Abby its amazing how much u have changed not just physically you where always beautiful! But ur mind set and ur smile has changed n its so good to see that, your an inspiration not just for weight loss but to have a better outlook on life to be truly happy

1. A L B Fitness Journey says:

Thank you so so much that’s truly what I want to be for people and the feedback and support I’ve recieved has me in total gratitude 😁😄❤

7. Sheri says:

You are a huge inspiration! Thank you for sharing your journey!

8. Brandi says:

“Letting go of the sadness…” You described emotional eating so simply but perfectly. I do not even know you but am so proud of you and want nothing more than to be proud of myself, too. I think that I just had my own ah-ha moment recently….(I am working to change my view of and relationship with food)…and hopefully, in time, I can be as successful as you. Thank you so much for sharing!

9. Busted says:

I’m so excited to see what’s next! What a wonderful inspiration you are!!

10. Erika Ahrens says:

My daughter and I need to loose about 215 put together I would really like your help. Supplements other nutrional stuff it’s so expensive and I can’t afford it. Please help us im in a really tight budget. erickarx1121@gmail.com

11. Dwight and Sue says:

What ever you did it worked! I am happy for you! Stay the course and stay beautiful inside and out! You are a special lady!!!!

12. Nanny Becky says:

I couldn’t be prouder of who you are and your openness to help others on their journey! I love you Abby!

13. Kathy buchal says:

Thank You so much for writing these words. I am just begining my journey to a better me. Your words are my words. Everything you said about where you were is where I am now. This way of living is a gamechanger for me now. Time to make this mom’s health a priority to be better mom to my 4 kids. Thank you for your inspiration!!

14. Marquita snow says:

You are so inspiring and beautiful, I am struggling with weight loss and consistency I’ve lost weight in the past but it’s always been with restriction and starving and i can’t do it anymore in need a more realistic balanced approach. I allow my anxiety and depression to prevent me from making progress, but I don’t know how to get out of my own head.

15. Chasityp says:

I love youre story and journey you’ve shared. Your so inspiring!!! I have a question, how do you start? Like with no healthy food in sight. And get your husband and kids on board? Any easy food regimes?