[SCROLL DOWN FOR APPLICATION]
When: March 18th – April 29th
Registration cost: $200.00
What to expect:
1. My first goal is to educate you on the basics of nutrition and tracking macros. I will teach you how to create simple and practical meals on a budget, meal prep and properly fuel your body in a way that you actually enjoy. Other topics I go over – binge eating, intuitive eating and more.
This is not a challenge where you will be given a meal plan to blindly follow. Our main focus will be on education, self awareness and replenishing the relationship between food and your body.
2. You will be held accountable each week with our Monday morning assessments as well as access to our team page. Clients can always email me any questions or concerns at any time.
3. You will have full access to me as your coach and all of the most valuable tips, tools and resources I have to offer. Having experienced obesity, depression, anxiety and major weight loss first hand, I know the struggles of emotional eating and the internal work it takes to get through them. My program focuses equally on both mental and physical health.
4. Choice of gym or home workouts. Each week you’ll receive new warmups, workouts and instructions. I like to keep it simple and perfect the basics. We will work closely together to create circuits specific to your fitness level, goals and equipment accessible.
5. Weekly accountability and sincere, honest guidance. This program is my heart and I am here to improve your quality of life.
6. Two weeks of content focused strictly on your mindset! We work together to dig deep and create the internal shift necessary for lasting change. You know what they say- what you don’t own, owns you. If you’re ready to own your shit, this program is for you!
6. Once you’ve submitted your application you can expect to hear from me via email address provided within 24 hrs. If you do not see an email from me within that time frame, please check your spam/contact me.
Registration for this challenge closes Friday, March 15th.